the words of the death note
navigation
HELLO(:
This is my blog
Click on the squaresquares to navigate =D
BLOGGER
Kenny Goh
Fifteen years(:
kenny_xiang1991@hotmail.com(:
Teck Whye Secondary
iloves 02jam & studying
WISHES & WISHES
new watch
new handphone
distinctions in all subjects
never 2 b so carless in my life!!=[
EVENTS
280107 FAHRENHEIT
290107 my blog is born
310107 end of january
010207 FEBRUARY
140207 valentine
180207 chinese new year
Friday, March 16, 2007
hai do i hate myself yes i do cause i keep on being so damn careless sia,i really hate myself sometimes i just wish i wasnt born 2 this world so that such ppl like me wont exist cuase i just lost my hp 4 e 3rd time liao and even e IC also kenna stolen wa kao i dun want 2 live liao sia sniff try all kinds of method make myself nt so careless liao by slashing myself hope it works or mayb i can walk in e cemetry at midnight so that i can be possesd by some other spirits!!!I HATE MYSELF!!!such a happy occasion and i only made it worse ,I DONT WANT 2 LIVE,I DONT WANT 2 B HUMAN ANYMORE JUST LET ME DIE SO THAT I WONT B A NUISANCE 2 E WORLD EVER AGAIN!!=[
scribbled at;
6:59 AM